Everyone in the construction industry is well aware of the current PVC shortage and its ramifications.
PVC prices have exploded overnight and delivery times are now way too long. A lot of projects are therefore exceeding their budgets.
But there’s a solution. In projects including tunnels, bridges, data centers and wastewater treatment, Champion Fiberglass conduit can replace PVC conduit.
In fact, fiberglass conduit offers these benefits over PVC:
- Cost competitive on sizes 2” and above so projects stay within, even under budget
- Lightning-fast order lead times so projects stay on schedule
- Lower labor installation costs as illustrated in the NECA Manual of Labor Rates for faster, more cost-efficient installation
- Lower cable coefficient of friction enabling longer cable pulls
- No elbow “burn-through” so there are fewer repairs
- Greater impact resistance to protect infrastructure
Additionally, if you need elbows fast, Champion Fiberglass ships fast. Our strong, durable elbows are compatible with other conduit types and commonly used in projects to transition to GRC and PVC-coated rigid steel conduits.
Our Xpress Elbows program allows elbows to ship within two days for the most common sizes. Here’s how it works:
Orders of 100 pieces or less ship within 48 hours. Choose from plain-ended or PVC deep socket coupling transitions in our most popular sizes:
- 12 Radius: 2” IPS x 90
- 24 Radius: 4” IPS x 90
- 36 Radius: 4/5/6” x 90
So don’t let the PVC shortage put your projects in jeopardy.
With renowned service and product excellence, Champion Fiberglass stands ready to fill your project requirements with competitive conduit pricing and very quick turn-around times.